Guiding Principles as a Business Owner:
- Act in the best interests of clients
- And in a way that is legal and ethical
- Compete aggressively to succeed
- Base investment strategies on a scientific methodology
- Emphasize financial sustainability
- Create opportunities for our people to contribute both to our success and to their own
This week I am at the new Dimensional Funds’ offices in Charlotte, North Carolina. When the Dimensional team listed this at the core of their business strategy, I realized immediately that it articulated my own.
Not only are Dimensional Funds based on Nobel Prize-winning research, science-based methodology driven, and driven by discipline – they share my core beliefs as an entrepreneur.
Call me to discuss your business beliefs. I am happy to share more about Dimensional Funds, and how their vision for leadership may benefit your plan.